The 19 rooms reflect passion for travel,
nothing but their names invite you to far away lands :
Fair of Cairo, Bahia, Kipling, Siam…
Charming luxury boutique hotel, just off the Champs-Elysees avenue.
The hotel has 26 guestrooms, of which 7 are suites. The bedrooms offer a haven from stress and an oasis of calm. To achieve this, the walls were softened with fabric. Toile de Jouy was chosen, melting Paris with the exotic.
The exotic names of the Toile de Jouy that line the walls of the bedrooms convey a touch of adventure and send you on a journey to the Orient: Voyage en Chine and Bahia by Pierre Frey; Célimène Roccoco by Llorca; Kipling and Toile Orientale by Nobilis; La Foire du Caire by Lee Joffa; Siam by Manuel Canovas; Toile Orientale by Turnell & Gigon; Fougéré and Voyage de Marco Polo by Schumacher; Zembla Manchu by Nina Campbell; and Troïka Paisley by Mulberry.
However, a few classical French motifs of Toile de Jouy mingle with the exotic and bearing names like Parc de Vincennes by Brunschwig & Fils; La Fête Champêtre by Turnell & Gigon and Toile du Lac by Zoffany.
Individually controlled air conditioning, plasma screen televisions and access to broadband Internet are standard throughout the hotel. The custom-made oriental marquetry furniture lends an exotic touch to the unique atmosphere of each room.
Beauty and comfort are in perfect harmony. In Paris, one of the world's most elegant cities, travelers are invited to enjoy beautiful monuments in a ravishing setting. The hotel aims to reflect this aesthetic harmony of the city.
17 Classic Rooms for single or double occupancy
Very charming rooms of 20 to 25 sqm (215 to 270 ft.) The bathrooms are in Italian marble and some with Moroccan earthenware and large window with daylight.
- Queen, King or twin beds. Some are connecting with other classic double rooms.
- Daily rate 420 €
2 Deluxe Rooms
Located on the top floor, the deluxe rooms are spacious, clear, and very charming with mansard roofed- windows overlooking the Parisian rooftops.
- « Marco Polo » room : 30 sqm/325 ft, king bed or twin beds.
- « Toile du Lac » room : 25 sqm/270 ft, king bed and bathroom with day light.
- Daily rate 490 €.
Services & Amenities
Hotel Daniel is designed to provide all the comfort of a private house combined with the highest standards of service and art of living.
At the hotel :
- Restaurant Daniel » : Gourmet French cuisine. Chef Jérôme Bonnet.
- Open from mondays to fridays. Closed in August.
- Service hours : noon to 2 :30 pm and 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm.
- Breakfast, lunch, tea time, dinner and cocktails. Open 7 days a week, from 7 :00 am to midnight.
- Brunch on weekends
- 24 hour room service
- 24 hour multi lingual reception & concierge services
- Valet parking or private parking
- Limousine and taxi services
- Secretarial services
- High speed e-mail and wireless internet
- Cellular telephones & personal computers on request
- Maid service twice daily (evening turndown)
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms
- Complimentary overnight shoe shine
- Complimentary newspaper with breakfast
- Laundry & dry cleaning, express service
- Individual climate control
- In-room safe
- LCD television with French and international channels
- CD, video & DVD player on request
- Multi-line telephones
- Double glazed windows and black-out curtains
- Bathroom in marble or “zellige” Moroccan earthenwear
- Oriental pure olive oil soaps and bath salts from the Dead Sea
- Extra sized “Molton Brown” shampoos and bath soaps
- 100 % cotton oversized bath towels
- Thick terry bathrobes & slippers
- 100 % cotton fine linen
- Down & non-allergic pillows available
Spa & fitness :
Hotel Daniel established a special partnership, with different fitness clubs and Spas, all on a walking distance, entitling our guests to a privileged access.
Only a stroll away :
Hotel Daniel is situated in the heart of the Parisian Rive Droite and only a few steps away from the Champs-Elysées, avenue Montaigne and rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré. Prestigious and trendy restaurants, fashion houses, art galleries, antique shops are located within easy walking distance of the hotel, along with the chance to experience the legendary Parisian nightlife with an array of bars and VIP nightclubs. Paris is at the very fingertips of our guests.