Spacious and bright,
the 7 suites are furnished with unique pieces
brought back from travels throughout the world…
Spacious and exceptional suites and rooms.
The Daniel has 7 luxury suites, located at every floor of this Haussman-style building, some have their own balcony, according to French architectural tradition.
The Daniel Suite, the Paris Suite, and the Junior suites have their own style, with different colors, different rich fabrics, and different antiques.
The fabrics lining the bedroom walls were selected with the same care as if they would have been used to furnish one’s own home, using a palette of rich colors and subtle tones. The owners wish to welcome guests in their hotel as they would friends in their own home. The hotel Daniel’s ambience stimulates the senses. An air of wellbeing permeates this home from home. The art of traditional hospitality combines seamlessly with the latest of modern technology.
The Daniel stands in a world apart, away from the increasing globalization and the trend of minimalism of modern design.
Situated on the hotel's 5th floor, the Daniel Suite is our biggest guest room and comprises two rooms and a spacious bathroom. French windows open out onto a sunny balcony from which the top of the Eiffel Tower can be glimpsed. Breakfast with a view: a truly Parisian experience that you will never forget !
- 40 sqm / 430 ft.
- King bed or twin beds, an extra bed can be added upon conditions.
Services & Amenities
Hotel Daniel is designed to provide all the comfort of a private house combined with the highest standards of service and art of living.
At the hotel :
- Restaurant Daniel » : Gourmet French cuisine. Chef Jérôme Bonnet.
- Open from mondays to fridays. Closed in August.
- Service hours : noon to 2 :30 pm and 7:30 pm to 10:30 pm.
- Breakfast, lunch, tea time, dinner and cocktails. Open 7 days a week, from 7 :00 am to midnight.
- Brunch on weekends
- 24 hour room service
- 24 hour multi lingual reception & concierge services
- Valet parking or private parking
- Limousine and taxi services
- Secretarial services
- High speed e-mail and wireless internet
- Cellular telephones & personal computers on request
- Maid service twice daily (evening turndown)
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wheelchair-accessible rooms
- Complimentary overnight shoe shine
- Complimentary newspaper with breakfast
- Laundry & dry cleaning, express service
- Individual climate control
- In-room safe
- LCD television with French and international channels
- CD, video & DVD player on request
- Multi-line telephones
- Double glazed windows and black-out curtains
- Bathroom in marble or “zellige” Moroccan earthenwear
- Oriental pure olive oil soaps and bath salts from the Dead Sea
- Extra sized “Molton Brown” shampoos and bath soaps
- 100 % cotton oversized bath towels
- Thick terry bathrobes & slippers
- 100 % cotton fine linen
- Down & non-allergic pillows available
Spa & fitness :
Hotel Daniel established a special partnership, with different fitness clubs and Spas, all on a walking distance, entitling our guests to a privileged access.
Only a stroll away :
Hotel Daniel is situated in the heart of the Parisian Rive Droite and only a few steps away from the Champs-Elysées, avenue Montaigne and rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré. Prestigious and trendy restaurants, fashion houses, art galleries, antique shops are located within easy walking distance of the hotel, along with the chance to experience the legendary Parisian nightlife with an array of bars and VIP nightclubs. Paris is at the very fingertips of our guests.